Friday, March 13, 2009

99 Thanks To 99 Cent Only Stores


Holly shit I love the dollar store. Ahem... I mean the 99 cent store. Not only because it's one of the only stores I can afford to purchase more that 5 items at any given time. And not even because in their ad's they actully put the the 99 cent condoms and the 99 cent pregnancy tests right next to each other without even batting an eye.

NICE!!!

Truth be told I do quite a bit of my grocery shopping there. Don't judge me, I make less than most paper boys. I do draw the line at certain items however, and condoms certainly top that list, I may be terminally broke but I am more than happy to pay full price for my conterceptives thank you very much.

I usually go to the 99 Cent Only store on Sunday's and I've noticed a lot of people who are obviously coming from or going to church. This strikes me a bit odd. Mostly I think if I was good little church goer and still so broke I had to shop at the 99 Cent store I'd be pissed!! I mean what's the point of sucking up to God if your life still sucks? And believe me, if you are shopping the the 99 Cent store, there's about a 99% chance your life blows. I figure I deserve my 99 come-upins, being a sinner and non believer and all, but I sure feel for those poor folks giving their time and thything to their church and not getting 99 thanks from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment